You can share your Family Playlist data in three different ways.
- Email Family Exploration and Family Feedback to other educators.
- Export the Family Playlist data to an Excel file.
- Print Family Playlist data from individual students or your whole class.
1. After running the Family Playlist report you want to share, click the Share Highlights button.
2. Select which Family Exploration and Family Feedback responses you would like to send by clicking on them and then select the Next button.
3. Enter the required information and customize your message.
4. Once you are finished, click the Send button.
5. The sections of the Family Playlist you selected will be included in an email.
Export to Excel
1. After running the Family Playlist report, click the Export button.
2. The Excel file will automatically download to your Downloads folder. When opened, the data for your entire class will look like this:
Print or Export to PDF
1. After running the Family Playlist report, click the Print button.
2. Choose between printing the full class report or individual student reports. (If you are printing a full class report, skip to step 5.)
3. If you are printing selected student reports, click on the row for each student you would like to include and click the Next button.
4. To print the entire report for each student, select All. If you only want to print selected sections of the report, select the boxes next to the desired sections. Once you are finished, click the Print button.
5. In the print menu, choose your printer in the Destination section, or Adobe PDF if you want to create a PDF version of the report. Once you have selected your settings, click the Print button.