To learn how to modify a certified playlist, please watch the video above or follow the instructions below. To learn how to build a playlist from scratch, view our Build a Playlist article.
1. Once you have logged into your Educator Account, click on the Library tab at the top of your screen and select Playlists to view all certified playlists.
2. Once you have found the playlist you would like to modify, select the Copy button in the bottom right corner to save it to your My Playlists page. (For more information about finding certified playlists, view our Using the Search Tool and Filters article.)
3. Click the Edit & Assign button to modify the playlist in the My Playlists section.
4. Your copy of the certified playlist will appear at the top of your My Playlists section. To edit any Instructions, Author Notes, Grade Levels, Subjects, Standards, or Keywords, select the Edit Info button in the bottom right corner of the playlist.
5. To edit the Instructions or Author Notes, select the pencil icon in the bottom right corner of the window. Once you have finished editing, select the green checkmark to save your work.
6. Click the Grades, Subjects, Standards, and Keywords link to expand the menu. Here you can adjust grade level(s), add keywords, and tag the playlist with specific subjects and standards. Once you have finished editing the playlist information, click the green Done button to save your work.
7. Back in your main playlist section, click the Add Content button. From here you can add activities and assessments from the Library, create your own personal activities and assessments, or add a Playlist Note. (View our article on Playlist Notes for more information)
8. You can reorder playlist activities and checkpoints by selecting the Reorder link and dragging them to their new position. When you are finished reordering, select the Close link.
Congratulations on modifying a certified playlist! To learn how to assign a playlist to your students, read our Assign a Playlist to Your Students article.