Educators can create Student and Family Partner accounts from their My Class Rosters page. There are three methods for creating these accounts.
Follow the guide below to get started, or click one of the sections above to jump to that method.
1. Locate and click the class tile you would like to add your students to.
2. Click the Add Students button.
3. Enter your student's first and last name, their date of birth, and a unique username and click the green checkmark.
4. Once the student account is created click the arrow to the left of their name and select the Create Family Partner Account option.
5. Enter the family partner's information and click the green checkmark.
1. To create more than a single Student account at the same time, you can choose to create Student and Family Partner accounts in bulk in the Add Account Information screen. Click on the Excel Template link to download the spreadsheet used for bulk uploads.
2. In the Excel template, enter your student's information, including their family partner's name and contact information. Once finished, Save and Close the Excel file.
3. Back in the account creation wizard, click the Choose File button, select the modified Excel template and click the Next button.
4. If there are any errors in your modified template, you can correct those in the wizard. Hover your cursor over any errors for an explanation.
5. Once the bulk upload is complete, you will see your students listed in your class roster.
If students at your school have already created a PowerMyLearning Connect account and to join another teacher's class at your school, you have the option to import those students and their account information into your class.
1. Click the Add Students and the Add from School Directory buttons.
2. Find the students you would like to add to your class with the search bar or by scrolling through the directory. When you have selected a student, you will see their name and username appear in the Selected Students field on the right. Click the Add Students button to complete this process.